Right now, my life pretty much revolves around pre-trip details. I’m only 4 short weeks away from starting this adventure and it seems like every waking moment I’m doing something to prepare for it.
I’ve had the last couple days off and this is what I’ve done:
- Went to the doctor for a full exam
- Listed my couch up for sale on Craigslist
- Registered the domain findingtodd.com and moved the blog there
- Setup social media for my trip
- Designed cards with all my social media contact info to give out to people I meet along the way
- Went shopping for over the ear headphones
- Bought the rest of the clothes for my trip
- Test packed my backpack with everything – it weighs 20 pounds but it all fits
In the next little while my focus is going to shift to cleaning and touch-up painting the apartment. Just found out today that my landlord found a new tenant so it’s all becoming real very quickly.
Only 26 days to go….